I’ve been using ConvertKit for almost a year. The only regret I have is, why didn’t I choose it earlier. ConvertKit had a free plan too!
When ConvertKit started, it was only a paid email marketing tool. But at the beginning of 2020, ConvertKit launched a free plan with up to 500 subscribers.
There wasn’t any limitation on their landing pages and form feature. You could add up to 500 Subscribers and send broadcast emails. But today, I’m going to give you ConvertKit’s Free Plan with 1000 Subscriber Unlocked.
Basically, you will have the same features but, you can add up to 1000 subscribers instead of 500.
Let’s break down some of the Frequently Asked Questions about ConvertKit Free Plan
What is included in ConvertKit Free Plan?
- Landing Pages: ConvertKit has 40+ beautifully designed free landing pages which are super-easy to edit. Just select the landing page, click the elements you wish to edit. It is that easy!
- Collect up to 1,000 Subscribers: This free plan gives allows you to collect up to 1,000 subscribers without any condition. The great part is they count one email as one subscriber. I mean, even if your subscriber fills 100 forms, it will be still counted as 1.
- Unlimited Photos from Unsplash: If you need to change backgrounds or any photo on the landing page or lead collection form, you can just search for it in Unsplash and add it for free.
- Thank You Pages: You can add your own thank you page in the free plan. So, whenever someone subscribes to your email list, you can let them take the next step. Asking them to like your social media pages maybe?
- Manual Tagging & Segmentation: This is one of the best features ConverKit has. If you write about many things, there are high chances that your subscribers won’t like everything. You can tag your subscribers and send the email based on their interests.If you want to get this done automatically based on the form that your visitors fill, you will have to go with the paid plan that starts at $29. You can try Automation and Sequence in this free trial.
- Free Broadcasting Emails: You can start sending emails to your list from day one, and there’s no limit to that.
What is NOT included in the Free Plan?
Only 2 things. Yet, the most important ones to do Ninja stuff with email marketing.
Automation and Sequence.
The free plan has pretty much included but, automation and sequences are something that can sky-rocket your email marketing and create email funnels.
What is Automation?
Well, automation allows you to automate everything. It can literally take care of your subscribers while you’re sleeping. Suppose you’ve created a 3-day email marketing course, automation will make sure the right tag is added, the right sequence (I will explain this next) is followed, then upsell your paid course.
There are 100s of possibilities with email automation. Here’s one of the examples:
What is Sequence?
This is something I have been looking for for decades. I always wanted to set emails to be sent on a daily basis. So here, you set a kind of auto-send emailers and once the subscribers are added in a sequence, they receive automated emails as per the sequence.
If you want to learn more about automation and sequences, you can take free training here.
These features come at $29 per month. But the free plan still allows you to send unlimited emails to up to 1000 Subscribers. Even you want to try these features, get a free trial here.